Nutrients for Life works with a number of organizations who are active in the research and development of science in agriculture. Many of these organizations are represented on our Board of Directors.
- Agrium - Provides fertilizer products to a variety of customers in agricultural, industrial, speciality and export markets.
- Ducks Unlimited Canada - A national, private, non-profit organization committed to conserving Canada's wetlands.
- International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) - A not-for-profit, science-based organization dedicated to the responsible management of plant nutrition for the benefit of the human family.
- Mosaic - The world's leading producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash, two of the primary nutrients required to grow the food the world needs.
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan - The world’s largest fertilizer company by capacity, producing the three primary crop nutrients – potash (K), phosphate (P) and nitrogen (N).
- Professional Association in Crop Nutrition - Brings together, among others, mineral fertilizer manufacturers located in Quebec, meeting the fertilizing needs of agribusinesses.
- Soil Conservation Council of Canada (SCCC) - A national, non-governmental, independent organization which provides a non-partisan public forum to speak and act at the national level for soil conservation.
- Viterra - Provides the world's leading food manufacturers with quality ingredients, meeting the nutritional needs of people around the world.